Family Dentistry Services – San Antonio, Tx
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- General and Cosmetic Dentistry to maintain your oral health
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
What is general dentistry?
General dentistry concerns the health and maintenance of your teeth and gums, such as cleanings, repairs, disease prevention, and more. General dentistry is what will help maintain your teeth and gums so that your smile lasts throughout he ages.
General Dentistry Services
We have been treating patients of all ages for over 65 years here at Lakewood Family Dental Care. We look forward to meeting you and having you and your family become a part of our family.
We are here to accommodate your dental needs. Contact us today for an appointment, and be on your way to a healthy and improved smile that will boost your confidence, while enriching your personal and professional life.
Call Us Today At ♦ (210) 922-7772
Insurance, Financing Available